Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Consultancy
- Analysis: This stage includes: competitor analysis, keyword analysis and onsite analysis so that we're better informed about what you are achieving at present.
- Basic principles: This task ensures that your website conforms to the search engine guidelines and is readable by them.
- Onsite optimisation: This includes examining content, links, code, structure, video and images so that we make sure optimising for the search engines enhances user experience.
- Offsite optimisation: The task here is to show the search engines your site has credibility. To do this we need to generate quality links to your website and develop an online social network.
Infaweb is a smart and agile young company that adjusts to fit your needs. While others sell off the shelf, we tailor what we do to meet your requirements, regardless of scale. We take real pride in our customer care.
We have a range of total project package costs that you can see here but whatever we do, it will be set up to meet your individual requirements.
Please do not hesitate to contact us no matter how large or small. We will create a structure that works for you. Email us today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before we do anything, we perform a full analysis to make sure we maximise your site in the context of your business. It's not a one size fits all solution.
Search engines set down their own guidelines. At Infaweb, everything we do confirms to these. We won't break any rules. That could damage your ranking.
Search engine optimisation can only give sustainable results when the guidelines are met and the work is done from the ground up.
You need to have the basics in place before you begin optimising your content and building your inward links.
We're talking about everything on your website. It's the content and links that you control and you can change. When you optimise your site, you make it relevant to certain key words/phrases and readable for the search engines.
Here's the outline of how we go about it:
- Keyword / Phrase Analysis - By researching what your company offers and what people are searching for we can find the most suitable keywords and key phrases for your business
- Content Analysis - By looking through your page content on your website and looking at the keyword density in your page compared with your main competitors we can identify changes that could improve your content
- Content Optimisation - By implementing these changes and making sure the value of the content has not been affected, you can be certain the content is readable by the search engines
- Meta Tag Analysis - Each page on your website should have meta tags to give the search engines an initial view of what your site content is about. Search engines will also use these tags as snippets on their listings if they cannot find anything more suitable in your page content.
- Code Analysis - Some code that is used on the internet is not readable by the search engines. For example a search engine cannot read the content wrapped inside Flash presentations. Using code analysis means everything valuable in your website is readable by search engine robots.
- Header Tag Analysis - Using correct header tags in a structured way allows the search engines to see how your page is built up and the title of each area. This helps them to see exactly what each section of the page is saying so that they can segment it.
- Site Map Checks - Site maps come in two forms: User site maps and search engine site maps. User site maps allow users to have a look at the structure of your site and click directly to a page. Search engine site maps show the search engines all your pages and allow them to navigate throughout.
- Navigation Review - It is important that users and search engines can navigate through your site. If your navigation is built using images or is wrapped in unreadable code then this may make it difficult to navigate. We make sure that your navigation is clean and easy to use for both sides
- Internal Links Review - We look at your internal links to ensure they all read and point to the correct location using good anchor text.
- Image Alt Tag Optimisation - Both people who cannot see your images, and the search engines themselves need alt tags to describe what's in the image. We check to see that these are set up and optimised.
- General Observation Of Your Website - Your website needs to be visually pleasing and easy to follow. Infaweb can work with you to look through your site for possible improvements in the way copy is composed or how it is presented.
These are the areas out of your direct control but which impact upon your site and its reputation. It's these facets that build your site credibility and reputation. Establishing this kind of confidence makes a big difference to your ranking overall.
Infaweb uses a range of ways to build confidence:
- Link Building - please see the link building tab for more details
- Search Engine Submissions - It is good practice when significant changes are made to resubmit your site to the search engines for review. While this is done periodically, a specific submission can help speed up the process.
- Social Networking - This is a vital part of the online world now. Creating a social network online allows you to get a message across to a large number of people very easily and quickly. There are more details on this at Social Networking.
We can create and implement all these elements or simply guide you through it.
please contact us by clicking for more details.
Monthly reporting is how you make sure that your investment is paying off.
We will report to you, showing improvements in your ranking and better inbound links.
We also offer a full range of other reports including monthly analysis to pinpoint entry and exit pages so that you can see where people leave your site.
We also have a one-time search engine optimisation (SEO) report to kick start your new site so it is readable for search engines.
Expert SEO Reports
Our main expert SEO reports look at; keywords, page content, link building, competitor analysis, site navigation, online statistics and page coding. We use our experience and knowledge to help make your site as relevant and optimised as it can be. In this process we manually look over your site and your competitors finding the best keywords for your website. We then advise the best strategy of placing the keywords in relevant places throughout your site and how to continue with offsite improvements.
We aim to get your site as clean and relevant as possible for search engines. This is to ensure it is placed as high as possible. Using our report structure we can check your entire site to make sure it will be searchable and look at ways to improve your site's online visibility.
We provide these reports to aid the end goal - when people search for your chosen keywords we want them to see your site and it will be relevant to what they are searching for. By being visible in the major search engines you are visible to potential customer and this, at the end of the day, is what having a web site is for. Our aim is to help you in a way that not only gives you visibility but gets your site to the people who are searching for the relevant products and services.
If you do not need a full optimisation SEO report conducting on your site we offer smaller reports for specific needs in search engine optimisation (SEO). We offer reports which include:
- Metadata and content report
- Technical report
- Ranking reports
- Link building strategy reports
We can tailor reports to meet your requirements and can include any information you require. For more information on these reports please contact our search engine optimisation consultant.
Link building campaigns are available to help bring more traffic to your site and aid your SEO campaign.
We can submit your website to various associated sites including blogs, forums, social bookmarking sites, link directories and/or article directories every month. What this does is win more links to your own site.
There are other ways to add links - by making link requests, email marketing campaigns and having material/functionality on your website that people want to link to.
We run the link building campaigns for an agreed period of time, supplying a monthly report detailing the progress of these submissions.
Webmasters, search engine optimisation companies and site owners use link building campaigns to help get links to their sites for various reasons. First, they want to build more traffic that will hopefully convert to sales. They also want to try and get their site to rank better on the search engines.
Once the basic SEO techniques are complete on your website, link building is one of the best ways to build site credibility. Do bear in mind that big quantities will be classed as spam and will push your site down the rankings. It needs an expert to supply a good mix of optimised onsite content, links and a social network.
For more information on our search engine optimisation uk (SEO) services please contact us by clicking.