The Scottish Way
There are many SEO companies offering what may look like similar things in a variety of ways. Our offering is different. It is straightforward; comes with expertise and is tailored to your needs. We are not here to exploit you. We’re here to help you get results.
SEO company Scotland – that’s what we are, and our service area includes: Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Inverness, Dundee, Glasgow, Highlands, Scottish Borders and Stirling.
7 reasons why seo marketing killed paper directories
Below, we offer an easy to follow graphic explanation of just why it is that this concept of search engine optimisation is so very important in Scotland. More than that, it shows why it works.
So why do people in Scotland need to worry about being seen in Google or Bing?
Do you get the footfall you would like in your business or shop? Leaflet drops or print advertising just doesn’t seem to reach the right people to deliver results in sales? Even expensive deals like direct mail don’t really seem to produce the sales that you need?
The reason is because more and more people shop online. They buy their holidays, insurance, books, music, groceries, clothing, even their cars and properties online. In fact, there is very little people don’t buy online.
The Luddites destroyed printing presses to protect manuscripts – look where it got them. This is the new revolution and people are following its signposts. No one can afford to ignore it.
Who is it that you want to bring to your website? Is it a niche group or a much wider section? Is it people interested in a specific product or service or is it something more generic?
Below are the main online search groups:
- Online purchasers: The people who are generally savvy online and know what they want to buy and how to find it.
- Online browsers: These people are trying to find what they want to buy, either before a shopping trip in town or because this way they won’t have to carry the goods home.
- Information seekers: These people want to check out what is available and make comparisons to get the best deal whether that’s for motor insurance, a holiday or a house.
- Bargain hunters: They are just searching until they find a bargain they like and when they do, they will buy.
There are other groups of course, but this outline gives you a sample. It’s a long way from the corner shop where you bought six slices of freshly cut bacon and a pound of loose butter. Even 15 years ago, people browsed in shops and revealed general trends.
Now there’s a multitude of open doors online, often with much lower prices than on the high street. Look at the success of Amazon. Online removes that sense of a pressure to buy that sometimes pervades in shops.
These customers are far more fickle. They will look, consider and often walk away. You have to get yourself noticed to secure that commitment to make a purchase. If you aren’t on that first page of search results, then your potential customers won’t find you.
If you aren’t getting the physical footfall, look to the virtual. If you aren’t getting it there, you need search engine optimisation to give you a chance.
The best services in Scotland
You want value for money and you want a service that meets your needs. It sounds straightforward, but we recognise that you buy in services because you don’t have them in-house. That means you need to be able to trust your provider. That’s what we do so well. We’re small enough for it to matter what you think of us.
Here’s why we’re better:
- Large SEO companies
- High prices
- Lots of staff
- Less personal
- Fairly static and fixed processes
- SEO only companies (ones that do not offer development and design)
- Less efficient (so it takes longer and costs more) at implementing changes that involve developers and designers
- Knowledge has to be passed from the company to the developer / designer costing you time and money
- Small / Medium sized online companies
- Personal and adaptable to your requirements
- Able to work with the designers and developers to keep costs down
- Charge less because we have lower overheads
At Infaweb we fit into the last category and we aim to give you the best service possible. Please speak with our SEO consultants for more information.
Our Scotland SEO consultants are experienced in every aspect of optimisation. You’ll not only get those vital SEO services on and off site. You’ll also get the essential link building, analytics and reports on how your site is progressing.
While larger companies employ specialists in one small area, with us you get the personal attention of one person who follows your project right through. No need to keep explaining your circumstances to someone else in a different role.
Now, isn’t that time and budget efficient – and a relief!